Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, August 1, 2005

They say I have been lately analyzing too much. Mebbe yes. I've tried to get rid of it but culdn't. It's too deeply ingrained in my psyche. If you think I can't write funny stuff..then you are RIGHT.....I can't (I am not adept at it). I can make a satire out of people, life and incidents, but humorous writing, which is a charisma, (Some people are so adroit at it..I envy them) is something GOD for his own reasons has deprived me of.



I started blogging because I need to empty my think tank from all those capricious thoughts that agglomerate and agitate me. Blogging alleviates me from them...well atleast for some time.



So all fellow bloggers who spend their esteemed time reading my posts..please bear with me. This is the only way outta my mental gas chamber.

3 comments :

  1. Yes this seems to be the affect of not going to office and sitting at home :P
    See the irony .. often at times ppl want to bunk office and sit at home but when they have to sit at home do nothing they long for office :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mark a Unit: You don't know her..she's a die-hard workaholic!

    ---Vijay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice plain black look..looks nice.Wonder if it actually depicts your mental state as of now???!!!?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive