Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, August 6, 2005

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

There are sometimes in life when you feel down, and sad for no reason at all. These are times you miss the people you love and care about. I call this a time for FRIENDS. They just have to hug you once to make you forget all the pain that is there in the world,
to make you love the fact that GOD made friends.

Since it's Friendship week, lemme take this oppourtinity to thank each one of you for always being there. S, Sushant, Sheetal, Dee, Amit.M, Mitesh, Amit.H, Vijz, Vibha, Sabs, Amit.A and Delphine.....all seperate entities, with their own set of morals/ethos/values..from different cultural backgrounds..with different set of priorities, different ambitions/aspirations..yet all fit in like a planned puzzle.

You guys are the love of my life. I have always looked, still look and always will look upon you to soothe my ruffled feathers, solve my problems and gimme moral support. No matter where I go, whatever I do....I shall always draw strength from the fact that I have you all who love me for who I am..and for being ME.

Had read this poem while surfing...


When troubles come your soul to try,
You love the friends who just stand by.
Perhaps there's nothing they can do,
The thing is strictly up to you.

For there are troubles all your own,
And paths the soul must tread alone.
Times when love can't smooth the road,
Nor friendship lift the heavy load.

But just to feel you have friends,
Who will stand by until the end.
Whose sympathy through all endures,
Whose warm handclasp is always yours.

It helps somehow to pull you through,
Although there's nothing they can do.
And so with fervent heart we cry,
God Bless the friends who just stand by.

17 comments :

  1. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

    Woooo....Hooooo!!
    Me first here...

    okie now lemme read the post :)
    Greetz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arz000n:

    Sometimes I sit and wonder about people who have no friends to share their minds with… there are so many souls who do not have a single person to worry about them … life must be so much tuffer that way. :o(

    Happy Friendship's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niks,

    Wishing you too a very Happy Friendship Day.

    You are my security blanket and thnkx for always being there.

    --Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheetal:

    When sadness fills ur heart, when things go wrong, when tears flow..always remember

    1. I'm there
    2. Still there
    3. Always be there...Just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gurl,

    YOU mean the world to me. You've never thought twice about helping me, have always put up with my tantrums/jokes/mood swings..I culd never ask for nething more. Thankx buddy!

    Love you lots

    -Amit H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amit:

    We are not born with it,
    But its built day by day
    It weathers tests of times...
    Strengthening each time
    And we treasure it, lifelong
    It's the bond of friendship
    that, so fortunately, relates you to me
    Happy Friendship day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friendship is not how love v've been together, not how much v've given or recd, not how many times v've talked and helped each other...it's how v VALUE one another. And U r too precious too me....

    ---Suraj.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niksi Dahling,

    U've always been a true friend.. a person who sees the pain in your eyes while EVERYONE ELSE still believes the smile on your face.

    --Vijz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jab hum jawan honge,
    Jaane kaha honge,
    Lekin jaha honge waha,
    Fariyaad Karenge..Tujhe yaad karenge.

    :-) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous:

    1 Advice - Take Care.
    1 Request - Don't change
    1 Wish - Dont' forget ME
    1 Lie - I hate you
    1 Truth - I miss you
    1 Promise - We shall be this close that we are FOREVER.

    Happy Friendship Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish you a very Happy Friendship Day.

    --
    SA

    ReplyDelete
  12. SA:

    This is a poem that a very close buddy sent me. Here it is:

    God must have known there would be
    times,
    we'd need a word of cheer,
    Someone to praise a triumph
    or brush away a tear.

    He must have known we'd need to share,
    the joy of "little things"
    In order to appreciate
    the happiness life brings.

    I think He knew our troubled hearts
    would sometimes throb with pain,
    At trials and misfortunes,
    or goals we can't attain.

    He knew we'd need the comfort
    of an understanding heart,
    To give us strength and courage
    to make a fresh, new start.

    He knew we'd need companionship,
    unselfish.... lasting.... true,
    And so God answered
    the heart's great need
    with Cherished Friends.... like you!!

    Happy Friendship Day to you too, Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suraj:

    And U r too precious too me....

    Thank GOD for making me without a price-tag..LOL!! I'm sure you wudn't be able to afford me then...:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll Be Here

    I cannot ease your aching heart,
    Nor take your pain away;
    But let me stay and take your hand
    And walk with you today.

    I'll listen when you need to talk,
    I'll wipe away your tears;
    I'll share your worries when they come,
    I'll help you face your fears.

    I'm here and I will stand by you,
    On each hill you have to climb;
    So take my hand, let's face the world...
    And live just one day at a time.

    You're not alone, for I'm still here,
    I'll go that extra mile;
    And when your grief is easier,
    I'll help you learn to smile!

    --Richa

    Happy Frndship's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Niki,

    You've always walked besides me, shared my agony and exhilaration, been my partner in crime ;-) and my midnight companion. You've always known when I am smiling in the dark, you've been my mirror shining back at me with a world of possibilities..my best buddy and also my shrink! You'll always be my dahling!

    ---Vibha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Richa:

    That was so sweet, Richa!

    Wish you too a Very Happy Friendship Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vibha:

    I'm equally blessed to have YOU as my friend.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive