Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I love him so much..

....for the way he made me feel like we were made for each other the first time we met.

...that everything is forgiven and forgotten the time I hear his voice.

....that I wait all day to speak to him, share with him the day's minuest details, no matter how insanely late he is.

....that I overlook his flaws.

....that I see and feel him in my dreams.

....that no matter how far he is from me, I think about him every second of my life.

....that I forgive him for goofing and messing up things.

....that I have forgotten to eat, sleep, drink, socialize, read and concentrate on life.

....that I get thrilled to see him online.

....that despite all odds, at the back of my mind, I still hope of something materializing and that we will be together one day.

....that I fail to notice how he may be using me to his own advantage.

....that I look past the things that don't seem right.

....for all the efforts he makes in getting to know and understand me better.

....the crazy way in which I miss him.





I love him so much that I would give up everything and anything to be with him for the rest of my life, if he asks. The truth is so profound; I know that he wants me in a limited way (Just as friends) and he has assured me that we won't get attached and that he is well armed of such an eventuality.



Why do we love someone so much that they start making a difference to our lives.??? When we knew in the first place that it was never meant to be, why does it hurt even more finally knowing for sure?



I am surprised at how juvenile I am. I am scared of confronting my feelings.



So, Dear You, I wanted to say thanks. For nothing. For everything. I am slotting us into nicely fitted frames because neither friend nor boyfriend suffices? And why the hell must it?



Mom/Dad, get the arranged marriage thingie going. 'Cause I have given up.

4 comments :

  1. Been through this stage when I Was in a relationship with my gf...

    so can imagine wht u going thru right now...

    infact I wud add...I was so crazy for her that once I told her, if our family comes in between then I might even think about leaving mine and getting settled with you.
    Jeeez...
    I regret saying this to someone whom I hardly knew for 10 months or so :(

    Mom/Dad, get the arranged marriage thingie going. 'Cause I have given up.
    Hahaha....Good luck lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arz000n

    Love is the feeling of being with someone but not feeling as if you are two different people.

    Being in love is like waking up everyday next to the person and not regretting spending each second of your living life with him/her!!!

    Am as love challenged as you :-) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niks,

    Love is the one thing in life (true love is), that man (as a whole race) longs for and strives for, and in many cases, more than anything else it can be the hardest to find.
    Love can be strong, yet so fragile.
    There are those out there who have not been lucky enough to find it...some never will. (Not all, but some) In addition, what one would call true love...love in its best, purest, truest sense is even rarer and harder to find.

    --Amit.H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amit:

    How have u been, sweets?

    Truly agree with you,..Love is still the hardest thing that mankind strives to obtain.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive