Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I, Me, Myself...

I AM : Irrelevantly Illogical by nature, too unpredictable and
belligerent.
I WANT : True Love.
I HAVE : Lived through the various colors life has shown me.
I WISH: Upon a star .
I HATE: Liars, Flakes, Fakes, and Bigots not to mention Zealots.
I FEAR : Being alone.
I WONDER: What's gonna happen next?
I REGRET: Not finding the courage to look into his eyes and say, I MISS
YOU.
I LOVE: My father,my mother, Arjun, my bhai and my sister-in-law in
that order.
I AM NOT: A morning person.
I CRY: When I see movies that have sad endings. They create a lump in my throat.
I WRITE: Lotsa senti stuff.
I CONFUSE: Myself and all others associated with me.

About thyself:

1.Single or taken : Single
2.Your age : It's a cardinal sin to ask a woman her age, idiot.
3.Sign: Gemini
4.Siblings: 1 bada bhaiya.
5.Hair Colour: Black
6.Eye Colour: Black
7.Shoe size: 5
8.Time you work up today: 6:30 AM
9.Place of birth: Mumbai, India
10.Which car do you drive: a Black Accent.

My Favourite:

1.Number: 3
2.Colour: Black (It makes me look thin :o))
3.Day: Friday
4.Month(s): May, June and December
5.Bands: Christina Aguilera, Enrique Iglesias, Jagjit Singh, Pankaj Udhas, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears.
6.Food: Chinese,Italian,Mexican
7.Season:Monsoon
8.Sport:Cricket

Relationships:

1.My best friend(s) are: Sushant, Anita, Sonu, Sheetal, Vijz, Dee, Amit.H, Rahul.
2.You into a relationship? NO.

Stuff:

1.You shop at: Benetton, Lifestyle, Mango, Marks and Spencer and Gap.
2.Do you have any piercings: Not Yet.
3.Do you do Drugs: NO
4.You Smoke: No
5.You Drink:Occassionally
6.The last person you called:Vijz.
7.How many buddies do you have online right now: 7 on Msn and 12 on Y!

Have You Ever:

1.Given anyone a bath: Yes, my nephew Arjun.
2.Smoked: No
3.Bungee Jumped: No
4.Made yourself throw up: Yes
5.Been in Love: Yes (I still am in love with HIM!)
6.Lied to get out of trouble: Yes, I lie to save my ass, sometimes.
7.Cried when someone died: Yes. The day my grandma passed away.
8Fallen for any of your buddies: Yes. HIM!
9.Rejected someone: Yes
10.Done something you regret: Yes. (Can't write about that here)

Current:

1.Clothes: Low-waist Levis jeans, a light pink T-shirt from Mango (picked from UK).
2.Hair: wet and left open
3.Book: The Monk who sold his Ferrari
4.In the CD Player: Britney Spears
5.In the DVD Player: My best friend's wedding.


Last Person:

1.You gave a Hug: My nephew Arjun, 1/2 hr ago.
2.You spoke to: Sheetal (10 mins ago)
3.You chatted with: Amit M.


Random:

1.In the morning I am: grouchy and utterly irritable. I hate mornings.
2.All I need is: a person to love senslessly and to be loved back in return.
3.I dream: Of being held in a way and rest there forever smug and comfortable in all the warmth.


Do you:

1.Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to come on: Yes, not all night tho'.
2.Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: No ways. I am proud to be a woman.
3.Wish you were younger: My mental age hasn't increased at all.!!
4.Cried because someone said something to you. Yes, the last time was when Amit.M exploded on me for NO reason at all (While I was in UK)!(I hope you are reading this. Would you still care to xplain what went wrong??)


Number Game:

1.No. of times got my heart broken: 1.
2.No.of hearts I have broken: Donno.
3.No.of tight friends: 5
4.No.of Cd's I own: Too many.


~Ok Bye haan. Cheeya. Have a nice week.

2 comments :

  1. hmmmmm!!!! those r too many things to keep in mind.
    That someone special whom u wait for all night will have to rememeber all this things and may be he will memorize those once he reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was revealing...

    btw... ur blog leaked it out long ago that u love black... no one else switches from one black template to another!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive