Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Thursday, August 4, 2005

Momma was aghast and almost got a cardiac arrest when she saw the mess called my cupboard. A what-an-untidy-and-a-messy-gurl-you-are lecture followed :o(. So I took it upon myself to clean up all that mess.

I opened the cupboard, saw the once neat interiors, gave a disgusted shrug, made a discordant sound, promised myself to clean up the mess soon and be a more tidier person in future, closed the door and walked away.

What diligence! As Vijz would put it, "My idea of housework is sweeping the room with a glance"! How well you know me :-).

1 comment :

  1. hmm... here's an alternative...

    dont even sweep it with a glance... coz that pricks the conscience...

    and a conscience doesnt prevent u from committing a sin... it only prevents u from enjoying it!![;)]

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive