Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Happy Friendship Day to All.

When I was young, I used to believe in the concept of one best friend. On growing up I realized that if you allow your heart to open up; you get to see the best in many friends.

One friend's best is needed when you are going thru rough things with your man.
Another's best is needed when you going through things with your family.
Another when you want to shop, share, heal, joke, or just be.
One to fight together,
One to pray together,
One to cry togther,
One to walk together,
One for your spiritual need,
One to share your love for movies,
One to be with in our season of confusion,
One - who would be the wind beneath your wings....

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIt may all be wrapped in one, but for many it's wrapped up in several. I thank God for friends. Those who honor intimacy, those who hold trust, and those who stand by you in times of trouble.

I thank God for the special bond we share, for the prayers we sent up, for the laughs, the tears, the phone calls, the emails, the shopping, the movies, the lunches, the dinners, the late night talking, the afternoon talking, all the talking and all the listening.

Someone once said that 'strangers are simply friends in disguise'. I agree. The bond of trust, honesty, sincerity, respect, and kindness shared and enjoyed in friendships, is what makes it so beautiful.

So whether you've been there for 20 mins or 20 years - I'll always love you.

6 comments :

  1. yep strangers r friends in disguise..someone's gotta smile first :)

    Happy Friendship Day to u too Niki Mwahhhhhh!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niks,

    I've said this a million times earlier and wud re-iterate, You've been one of ma best buddies. And you'll always remain one.

    I dread at the very thought of you being away! Who wud I turn to in times of trouble? To ease my pain and share my happiness :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niksi,

    You've been the WIND beneath my wings. One person who always was there to soothe my ruffled feathers. The one person who stood by me.

    Happy Friendship's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friendship Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keshi

    :D. Someone has to speak first too!

    Wishes to you too, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amit.H

    Hey! Dnt be dis-heartened. I am going way but definitely I will be taking your friendship with me wherever I go. :-)

    I am jusy a phone call/sms/email away.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by