Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rambling away....

From the kinda material that appears on this space, one would think there's not much running in my mind ---that is only if one considers a blog as a reflection of one's mind, if not one's life in general. But tha actual fact that is, there's a lot that goes in my mind and at any given point, hundreds of ideas are wrestling with each other for space, but the moment I try and pen them down...they are gone!...poof!

Not as much as I wanted to, but I admit that do not have the gift of the fingers. I can't ramble away. Anyway, I have decided to try rambling once in a while, and while I am at it, I ask myself, "What's the point to this"? And then I feel there is no point at all, I tell myself, "That's the reason it is called Ramblings".

Ramble 1

I am sensitive. All the people who know me will vouch for that. Poke me with a knife and I might recuperate in a while, but poke me with arbitary, boisterous, heartless words, and you've done the worst - atleast for a day.

Ramble 2

I've been maintaining this blog for quite a while where I jot down every attitude/behaviour of mine that I feel needs a change. The motive being that if I repeat the same thing again, and if it's already jotted down, it reaffirms my willingness to change. I firmly believe that "Do not get emotionally involved in an argument with anyone who a) are not close to you and b) are unreasonable, no matter how much you feel of the subject. Always maintain the air of "casual indifference". Sigh! I wud have been a happier person, only if I cud follow my own advice.

-----End of Rambles-----

Rambling is just not my scene or mebbe I have to keep doing it to make it better. In case, if you find my future posts a trifle different from ma previous ones, you know what I am doing - trying harder to ramble!

Cheerios.

2 comments :

  1. ur posts always make me think and u have alot that I could relate to. I love ur blog cos u think really smart and u write really good Niki.

    We all ramble in out blogs and there need not be any reason behind each post. Just ramble away...this is not a test, this is just our mind. :)

    keep rambling Niki, cos I just like it the way it is.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel Dream

    Both... life is random. Our reaction to life is the reason.

    Everything is about how we react to situations we are presented with. I can't help but think there is a reason for everything, but I think we learn to find or create that reason, it isn't always "written into the plan" when life hits us over the head unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by