Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sulky Me...:-(

I am now sulking. S has gone to Bangalore and I so do wanted to go with him. And I am totally irked by the fact that he hasn't called me. He's going to get a punch on his nose when he comes back. Grrrrrr......

I was given a don't-behave-like-a-kid lecture by Vijz. Sheetal's cell is also non-functional since the past 3 days; the ignoble reliance guys have not activate her new number. Now, I am all lost.

To make me feel better (or miserable!) she ordered my fav. chocolate brownie with added measure of chocolate sauce!! Slurrrp! Yum! Yum! Forgot all bout Sushant and Sheetal. Me going to dig in that brownie.(I eat when I am upset :P)

Choorieee Sushant and Sheetal, You shall be remembered a lil' later. No wallowing for some time. No sulking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive