Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Silent.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wish I culd put in words wht exactly is on my mind, then I would do so with alacrity. But this is something that I DARE not say loud. Most of the times, I fear...fear of my own words..they might lie. I am also frightened by being swept away, losing all perspective, all logic, all balance. The truth is so earth-shakingly profound. It's a story played out a hundred times. For the first time I am condemned to silence.

2 comments :

  1. Niksi Dahling,

    U r getting stubborn, fearful and restless for no reason.

    Vijz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fine niki, some things are sacred. We don't talk about things that are sacred and its fine. Somthings are like we regard them so much that we dont feel like talking about them they are and they are there, I think thats how it should be because the moment they come out and they are open to public gaze they become impure. Love is one such thing may be.

    fear? where does this come from ?

    I think you need to believe in yourself and thats it. You wont lose balance I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by