Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What's in your bag?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Since Junior college I have always carried oversized bags. To college, to work, to outings… everywhere. My mum wondered what I stuff in it, so I set about ‘cleaning’ it. The BLP (bottomless pit) revealed:

1. A telephone diary, a scribbles diary

2. A pouch containing strips of basic medicine, band-aids, cotton etc.

3. An empty mobile cover, mobile charger, mobile handsfree, mobile, hand tissues, an empty change purse, a handful of change from the bottom of the bag, wallet stuffed with bills, ATM statements, Credit cards, Debit cards etc...

4. 2 ball point pens (black and blue apiece) and one highlighter (green).

5. A miniature sewing kit, a bunch of safety pins and a couple of U-clips.

6. 1 Halls ki goli, half a packet of Polo mints and some eclairs.

7. A nail filer, 2 bottles of nail enamles, 1 lip liner, 2 lipsticks, 3 assorted clips, two hair clips and one comb.

8. One miniature bottle of my fav. perfume (Eternity by CK).

9. Face wash, a tube of fair 'n' lovely cream and lip balm.

10. Keys to my desk at work, my house keys and cupboard keys.

11. The wrappers of Wrigley’s chewing gum, Lehar Kurkure, Marie and Bourbon biscuits… none of which I got to see when they were full.

4 comments :

  1. U've always had ur bags full!Looking for anything in your bag is like finding a needle in a haystack.

    -Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is filled with so many things ,I wish there was a genie in bottle that would grant me one wish only one.

    Guess what would I ask for ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. **The wrappers of Wrigley’s chewing gum,

    lol goshhh ur soo me!

    I have various things such as a pocket-address book, panadol, pen, keys, mobile, tissues, wallet, tic-tacs and my travel-pass :)

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keshi

    There was a time when I had become a gum addict. And momma used to call me a 'goat' who keeps chewing all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive