Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, May 22, 2006

A to Z of HIM!

I have read blog posts on people writing things about themselves from A-Z. It's marvellous to know people introspect so much to write 26 things about themselves.

I decided to write A-Z about HIM. Ther one person who is closest to my heart and whose presence means the world to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAesthetic are his ways of saying how much I mean to him,
Blissful I’m in his graceful company,
Charismatic is the way his eyes shine when he looks at me,
Disastrous would be life if it didn't have his essence,
Enduring is the look in his eyes - that spells 'forever' to me,
Facilitates the best outta me,
Give anything to have him and to love him as he deserves,
Helps me raise my chin up high so I can face the world,
I'd do anything to have him forever, always by my side, so deeply in love,
Joy is what I experience when he's next to me,
Kernel his eyes to my days start,
Light he is to my hard day,
Mesmerizes me - drawing me deeper towards him,

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNights end with his embrace,
Oxygen for me every breath he takes,
Places a soft tune in my head and a smile in my heart too,
Queenly is the way I am treated by him,
Ravishing his royal demeanor,
Swimming through realms of vanity,
Together we shall always be; forever,
Ulterior he is in his every thought
Virtuous in his every action
Wonderful he makes me feel; makes my world go round
Yearn to hear his voice,
ZZoombie I've been, and never noticed.

8 comments :

  1. Hey,

    He is "THE LUCKIEST GUY" in the World.
    I envy him. Jus kiddin..

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply superb, Niks!

    That's an amazing post. Curiosity getting the better of me...can I know who the HIM is?

    *~Richa~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having got inspired by your post. I have written something for HER. Hope she reads it.

    All I want to be with my entire life is HER.
    Brave is SHE to fight for US.
    Caring is HER nature which I admire.
    Day starts with HER thoughts.
    Ears go out to heart listening to HER each and every words
    Figure I look forward to live my whole life and every life hereafter.
    Gives me the warmth to fight any adversities in life.
    I LOVE YOU FOREVER, AND EVER, AND EVER.
    Just can't live without YOU.
    Kindles the flame of Love in me.
    Luminates the darkness in my life.
    Missing her the most.
    Never has gone a day not missing her.
    O God, can't wait to be with her.
    Passionate about her, I am.
    Quantum of Love I have for HER doesn't have any unit of measurement.
    Relish each and every moment I am with HER.
    She is my heart,my soul,my life.
    Together we will be forever.
    U complete ME.
    Versatile in her every thought about Us.
    Words of Love I hear every time she speaks.
    XOXO to HER
    Yes, SHE IS THE WORLD TO ME.
    Zeal to be with HER till Eternity.

    Thanks for being an inspiration.
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Niks!!

    Tht's so cute! A well written dedication. I, too am curious to know who it is.

    Suraj.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niks,

    Now don't hide it from ppl. Tell them who the HIM is.

    Ok, fellas..all those of you who want to know who it is...it's ME!!

    Now, guess who is ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niki,

    That was damn cute. A very sweet dedication. I, too am curious to know who the person is.

    Vijz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niks Dahling,

    C'mon now!!! Don't make it sucha mystery.

    Tell everyone..it's ME! :-). I know that this post was written only and only for me. :P

    Jeez, I know you're gonna kick my a** once u read this! :D

    Amit.H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amit.H

    Dahling....U guessed it so RIGHT!

    'Twas written only and only for you. :-)

    U are the ONE whose made for me and this post is an example of how much you mean to me *muaaah*

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive