Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, May 5, 2006

Contolled Diet and Fruit Cream for Dessert.

Last nite on the dinner table:

'I read an article in the newspaper on healthy food. Henceforth we would have healthy food', papa told momma

'I got fruits from the market today. Do you wanna have some?', momma asked.

Papa: I am going to have fruits for dinner.

Momma: Fine. You go ahead. I and Niks don't need to diet.

Papa: Can you cut the fruits you got into small pieces? Add more of bananas, grapes and apples.

Momma: Ok.

Papa: Can you also whip up some fresh cream and add powdered sugar to it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Momma: For what?

Papa: Would add it to the fruits.

Momma: OK.

Papa: Do we have waffles at home? If not, can you shallow fry some bread crumbs? To just add it to the cream.

Momma: Ok.

Papa: Do we have Vanilla Icecream at home?

Momma: Yes. Shall add it to the sweetened fruit cream and crispy bread crumbs.

Papa: Thanks. *All smiles*

Momma: Is there anything else you'd want?

Papa: No. I am on a controlled diet. Just get the fruit cream. And yes, don't forget to add strawberries and milkmaid to it.

4 comments :

  1. I agree with your Dad on his idea of controlled Diet. I wish to follow the same. You are totally welcome. After all daughters always go on their father :-)

    Anyway here is my list :-
    Breakfast : Hot Chocolate (something warm in morning is good for health)
    Lunch : Banana Split Sundae (needs to be filling nah)
    Desert : Strawberry + Whip Cream..yummmmmmmyyyyyyyy..
    (need to be lil healthy nah)
    Afternoon Breakfast: Chocolate Vanilla Chip Biscotti with Chai
    Dinner : Something of your choice . Can't just be selfish and think about myself.
    Desert : Anything covered with chocolate or chocolate syrup (Edible though :-p)

    Do you relish it :-) Hope you don't need to make any changes.

    My mouth has already started
    watering with idea of those delicacy..when is this time going to come ?


    Have fun,
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmy pic! goshh I so wann go get some dessert now :(

    **No. I am on a controlled diet. Just get the fruit cream. And yes, don't forget to add strawberries and milkmaid to it.

    isnt milkmaid very sweet?

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ

    Your entire list FULL of CALORIES!

    And I diet..strictly!!!!

    So, if u were to eat all of tht throughout the day..U DONT get dinner at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keshi

    I craved for dessert the moment I put that pic!

    Milkmaid is defi sweet! It adds flavour to ur dessert too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive