Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Inspired by Keshi, I have decided to list my bizarre habits and quirks.

They are in no particular order...

1. I’m a hand talker. I don’t mean I do sign language. I mean I will be on the phone and will be talking about something and my hands will mimic the motion, even though the other person can not see me at all. It’s completely an unconscious movement and I’ll often not realize I’m doing it until I finish making the motion with my hands. 'S' used to always tease me on this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 2. When I’m home alone I put loud music on and dance around like a fool.

3. I have an obsession of cleaning my things and keeping them in a neat order. (Donno whether this is categorized as 'weird')

4. I pick my cuticles and bite my lower lip.

5. I will turn on the TV even though I’m not really watching it. I just need the background noise.

6. I will not eat beetroot. I will pick them out of food. If I come to your house and you serve me beetroot, please understand, I just cannot eat them. The texture and flavour are indescribably awful. I shudder at the mere thought of letting a beetroot pass my lips.

7. When someone’s voice or way of talking sounds funny to me I, almost involuntarily, imitate them under my breath. Jeezzzz....the 'MEAN' ME!

8. I can't fall asleep if I see any insect(s)in my house. I am absolutely petrified of insects no matter how small or big. They scare the bejeezus out of me. If one gets on me I go into panic mode which is not pretty.

9. For temperature control I usually sleep with one leg above the sheets and one under.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 10. Even if I'm having a cold drink or water, I have to put ice in it.

2 comments :

  1. Welcome to the Wierd Side :-)

    <<<|===|>>>

    __\*/ ^ \*/__
    ///|||||||\\\

    Slogan : NORMAL IS BORING :-)

    Head talker says shaking his head while talking that its nice meeting an hand talker who is shaking her hand while talking....Don't I :-p Hand and Head rhymes very well! Lot of shaking of body parts going in there :-)

    Another one..While driving I like to sing the song which is being played in my car and I don't care about people peeping in my car and looking at me with wierd faces/looks as if I am some maniac talking to myself :-p

    Make phone calls at wierd times.. It's just my way...Someone thinks its just too wierd..

    When I am home alone..hmmmmm....
    Well,can't talk about sensored wierd stuff in here nah... This is only to be known to concerned personality :p

    Now I will reply to your comments:-
    Cleanliness is not wierd thing unless you talk abt it 24x7 :-)

    TV rays are good for brain.. The increase the production of cells contributing towards wierdness..

    As far as its not toenail cuticles it's all good otherwise you know what is to come... :D

    Nice way to control the temperature :-) Sahi che..What if you don't have a sheet :-p

    The last one doesn't count as bizarre habit unless you bribe me...

    Have Fun,
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I put a spell on ya ha? good to see u playing the game Niki :)


    **1. I’m a hand talker.

    lol cute!


    **2. When I’m home alone I put loud music on and dance around like a fool.

    me too...and my mum and sis r so bored just watching me...lol!


    **3. I have an obsession of cleaning my things and keeping them in a neat order.

    high five!


    **4. I pick my cuticles and bite my lower lip.

    aww really?


    **5. I will turn on the TV even though I’m not really watching it. I just need the background noise.

    me too...I do that sometimes cos o.w. it's so silent...


    **6. I will not eat beetroot.

    omg I LUVVV beetroot! Especially the salads...aww so u hate it :(


    **7. When someone’s voice or way of talking sounds funny to me I, almost involuntarily, imitate them under my breath.

    LOL hahahaha!


    **8. I can't fall asleep if I see any insect(s)in my house.

    GOSHHH Im so like this too! I have a mega insect phobia and I'll basically die if I saw one anywhere near me...especially cockroaches EWWWWWWWWWWW!


    **9. For temperature control I usually sleep with one leg above the sheets and one under.

    hehehehe smart gal!


    **10. Even if I'm having a cold drink or water, I have to put ice in it.

    really? I like Ice with drinks...and with water only in hot Summer.


    Nice list...

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive