Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Too True, Too Often

Too often we don't realize

What we have until it is gone

Too often we wait too late to say

"I'm sorry - I was wrong."



Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones

We hold dearest to our hearts

And we allow foolish things

To tear our lives apart.



Far too many times we let

Unimportant things into our minds

And then it's usually too late

To see what made us blind.



So be sure that you let people know

How much they mean to you

Take that time to say the words

Before your time is through.



Be sure that you appreciate

Everything you've got

And be thankful for the little things

in life that mean a lot.



--Thnkx Amit.H for sending this to me.

2 comments :

  1. wawwww...
    That is so true..

    I agree with each and every sentence spoken in here...especially:

    Too often we don't realize
    What we have until it is gone
    Too often we wait too late to say
    "I'm sorry - I was wrong."

    Boy...this got few memories back to me

    Good one Nikita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arz000n

    Memories came rushing back for me too, as I read this poem sent to me as a fwd.

    The shadow always looms over you, a tainted past, that you may ignore for a while until it catches you by your shoulders, turns you around and looks you straight into the eye. And you are scared when things go your way cos you are waiting for the fall. Cos you know that the fall is inevitable. And knowing that, you never really can fully relish the present.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by