Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, October 24, 2005

I pray..

Dear God,



Please can food be calorie free? So that I can eat all that I want, how much ever I want and yet not put on an inch.



And speaking of holidays, festivals and bank holidays should NOT be allowed to fall on weekends.



Can I have co-operation from you and the stars on these please!



Thank You.

4 comments :

  1. cute post!!!

    but enuf of ur calorie tlk, :-|

    and how i wish that bank holidays dont come on weekends

    ReplyDelete
  2. You eat 2 choco brownies (with extra choco sauce) instead of one and then ask for calorie-free khanna!!

    Speaking of holidays....isn't everyday a holiday for you?? You are only too busy telling ppl how busy you are!! :P

    --S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arz000n

    :-((. I proved it to everyone that I am not a "MOTU".

    I try ma best to avoid eating high calorie foods...but I have friends who just CAN'T or rather DON'T want to see me happy. They invite me for "early" SUNDAY morning breakfasts and order choco brownies with lotsa added choco sauce, in keeping with my craze for them!!

    How on earth do u expect me to avoid, then??

    I've been praying hard for this eva since I started working. God's neva heard me, so decided to leave my request (or comlaint) on his helpline number. Followed all the instructions, in the end HIS Angels said, "Your complaint has already been registered. Your docket number is INFINITE". :-|

    Wishing you too a very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neva called you MOTU....that calorie thingy just reminded me about one of ur previous post :)

    Chillax!!

    Happy new year to you too Niki and Happy prosperous year!!

    Enjoy life!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by