Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

How I wish we could stop certain ppl from coming into our lives. Especially if they were destined to leave. But we do have choices, don't we? Yeah, but sometimes we don't. You are put in a situation wherein you are asked to choose between the devil and a road full of cactus to tread on. You are going to get hurt either ways.

You seeped through and through to my bones and from thereon to my soul. I know...it was tooo soon...

Someday this heartahe will go. There will be no pain. My heart will grow cold after a while. It will be alright.

Until then, you remain....as a distant memory...so all who know me and see me..will know that you have been with me...ONE TIME...some time.....

1 comment :

  1. Arz000n

    Experience. Truly the best teacher. One whose lessons you’ll never forget. As well learnt as your two-times table.

    And I don’t want ‘pity’ or ‘consolation’ or comfort. That’s not what this is about. Maybe, it’s just cos I know that if I bottle it up…it’ll fester. Maybe, it’s about wanting assurance that my reactions are natural and justified.

    Murky. Sickening. Dark. Slippery.

    Void.

    Crude but true.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by