Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Cleanliness, Ugh!

Spoke to V today. You can neva get tired speaking to her; she always has something to narrate about her fav. topic - her Husband.

Today's topic was on Cleanliness.

"You know niks, 'S' (let's just take his initial) says he was obsessed with cleaninlines at one point in time."

"I think cleanliness for him meant to brush his teeth once a week, take only "sunday" showers, and wear washed and ironed clothes for parties. Cleanliness, my foot!", she retorts.

"Don't know what happens to them after marriage?", she continues.

"Why don't u speak to him into this?", I said. "If there are certain habits which annoy you, the best is to speak to him about it", I continue.

"Everytime I speak to him, all I get to hear is, "V, can you please stop pestering me about these issues"?"

She continues, "He takes the newspaper inside the bathroom!. For the God in me, I really fail to understand the logic behind taking the newspaper in the bathroom!!!Is there no other place in the entire house to read?"

"To continue, he perpetually forgets to put the toilet seat down!. When I speak to him of it, I hear him say, "So what, put it down again!". Am I his servant?"

"The walls are full of soap after he completes his shower. Can't he just be careful?"

"You look at his wardrobe! He dresses like the Maharaja of Rajasthan; all branded clothes, but none of the contents of his wardrobe are ever kept neatly."

"Then on the breakfast table, Gosh!, he gets scolded for dropping enuf food on the table that can make a feast for 100 ants! Phew!"

"I am sure he would grin his teeth, promise himself that he too would make your life hell, if he ever had to hear this conversation, I told her".

He!he!. We both had a good laff.

1 comment :

  1. heheheeee!!
    very interesting conversation!!...hahaa!!...only thing i can say is "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME"----untidy!!..hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by