Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Silent.

Nikita has been quiet slient lately.

I have to admit I've kinda enjoyed the silence. Did lotsa dreaming, planning, thinking, decision-making, and it's been nice doing the same in the comfort of my own head and heart.

What days I've had! I have some good news and some ridiculously bad news. But I am not ready to share my days with you, again.

Still getting used to all tht has happened. Shall come back soon.

You guys take care and God bless you all.

9 comments :

  1. Spend some time alone...n think whats gone wrong.
    u might find a solution for a way out thru ur bad times.

    hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi niki!
    im fine healthwise..and in everyway...heheee!!!!
    hope u r fine too...and would like to hear the good news!...and dont worry abt the bad times...its just a phase...will get over soon...before u even realise!
    ...take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its been quite a while.
    have been missing you since so long :(

    wish you would talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AF

    Holy Mother!! When are you due? Hope all's well at ur end. You take care of urself and the baby. Yup, will get through this phase soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey where r u , got married ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you are still alone. I am also alone. Single and not married yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloneness has its own beauty and is rewarding, as we can evaluate the quality of life we r living, weed out the thorns and blossom like a flower, which is not possible in a crowd.

    Come back soon and give us the fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swtheart,

    Thanks for coming back. I miss you a lot. I would have written this earlier if you were to come back. Atleast I can stay connected with you via Blog. If we can't be together in real life atleast we can be connected via blog. Thanks for continuing to Blog. I like when you blog.

    You know me in person.

    A person who is single is "alone" and person who has someone to listen is never alone. You are alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so u were into meditation ? spirituality ?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by