Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All of us are traders of reality in this market of life. Some of us trade for the present, some for the future and some hold on to the bits and parts (most of the times worthless) from the past. It is a dance - where we most of the times hold on to what we have or acquired or make a sale depending on what we make. Sometimes we earn so much, only to loose it out in the next game. Every trader has some story/tale to narrate from these transactions.

Each one of us is walking on the edge. What you get is either the most specatular view that none has ever got before or a fall that is exciting for everyone else except for the person who has fallen. Every gust or wind touches you in the most severe way than it woud be on safer grounds. The pursuit of a mundane existence, added by time, continues fruitlessly.

4 comments :

  1. You explained it all so nicely. I totally agree with what you wrote. Life is what we make out it. So we need to make the most out of our present can't bank on future. No wonder we always keep worrying about future and don't enjoy our life in present. I don't blame my past for future or present, its been a learning experience on every edge of life and I tend to make my present and future better based on my past experience.

    Traders always win if they live in Present and work for Future. I choose to walk that road of life.

    Life is game. This trader came into this world crying and wishes to depart smiling.

    Takecare,
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant comparison Niki!


    **specatular view that none has ever got before or a fall that is exciting for everyone else except for the person who has fallen.

    so true...one man's fall is another's rising...


    **. The pursuit of a mundane existence, added by time, continues fruitlessly.

    I hope u dun mean ur life here...cos ur life is very special...ur smart, extremely smart and u have a heart of gold. Therefore ur existence isnt fruitless. It's a celebration Niki.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! that is a great defintion for wht we all call "Life"

    great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJ

    I agree with you. Life is what we make out of it. It's in our hands. Hard work, determination, focus can make winners outta us. I love the fact that even after making so many mistakes, I have managed to cling on to hope in my life. I love it that even in pitch darkness at times I have managed to come out to the other end, that I do feel life can be better and happier, even during the best or the worst times. And with people like you in ma life, do I really need to worry about anythng?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by