Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tagged by Anonymous.

Me 10 years ago…



At this time, was preparing for 11th std. exams. Had absolutely no idea what to do with chemistry. Have always hated that subject eva since my school days.



Me 5 years ago...



I was at my first job.



Last year…



At this time, was coping up with the biggest earth shattering event of my life. I learnt how a few decisions or any problem of that magnitude can shake up your world ruining up your sense of security and balance. With trust shattered and self-respect put to task, had felt so disoriented. Happy that those times have past by.



Yesterday…



Promised myself to embark on a new life. Concentrating on "ME". I can say with conviction that I'm happy things turned out the way it did. Helped me grow as an individual. Thank God for these blessings.



5 things that drive me crazy:



Red Roses (I adore 'em).

Chocolates (especially Ferrero, Dairy Milk and Bounty).

Chocolate Pastries (Yum!).

Ice-Creams (all flavours).

Bags (I have bags of all sizes).



5 people I miss so much:



Arjun (my nephew. He's my dahling.)

Sheetal (One of my best frnds in college. Married and settled in Canada).

Dee (my best frnd from school. Married and settled in Baroda).

S (I put up a brave face and smile fondly at the fond memories of a time that has long gone. Hope blessed things come your way..each day).

Sana (She's away in B'glore. She is, the wind beneath my wings).



5 things I remember by heart:



All my fav. songs (in full).

Phone numbers of all the people whose call I dn't want to attend..eva!.

Phone nunbers of all my friends staying outside India.

DOB's of all my friends. (I am known to neva miss anyone's budday).

That day - 16th August 1999.



5 places I escape to:



Crosswords.

Any coffee shop.

Beach.

Any shopping mall.

On the couch.



5 things I hate when people do this:



Be late.

Fail to keep promises.

Lie.

Hurt.

Pretend.



5 favorite things in the closet:



Black denim jeans.

White Armani T-shirt.

Blue denim skirt.

Brown leather bag picked up from UK.

Watch.



5 things ‘love doing:



Cooking.

Reading.

Shopping.

Writing.

Travelling.



5 most valued intangible things:



Life.

Communication.

Trust.

Friendship.

Character.



5 things I enjoy:



Music.

Movies.

Blogging.

Talking / Chatting.

Fitness / Exercising.



5 bloggers I would like to tag…



Anyone can take this tag.....

6 comments :

  1. Hey First of I dunno who is that Annoymous asked you to post it but please pass me many Thanks to that person :-)

    Me 10 years ago…

    At this time I was preparing for my ATKT which I got in First Year Engineering :-p Trust me the Engineering education system pretty much runs on luck...

    Me 5 years ago...
    I too got my first Job exactly before 5year in month of May. Most exciting part is that I got that Job on my flight from Detroit, Michigan to SanJose, California. Isn't that an amazing way to get a Job :-)

    Last year…

    I don't wanna remember that time.. Those were horrible, worst time of my life. Dad was in hospital and didn't knew what was going on.. The Doctors couldn't even figure out what was wrong and it was late when they found out..I am glad those days have passed and made me more strong to fight back..



    Yesterday…

    A sweetest voice called me.. :-)

    5 things that drive me crazy:

    "U"r Blog :-)
    Chocolates ne-day yaar(I will go for Five Star, Dairy Milk and Eclairs )
    Black Forest (More Yummeeee!).
    Strawberry shakes...aha..
    The Beach babes soaking in sun in front of my apartment :-) jus kiddin...


    5 people I miss so much:

    Niece's- I wanna meet them very sooooooooon..
    H(Someone who has always been there for me. he is the best of best of best of frd..Something more then frd too)We both rock :-)
    Pntoo(Best friend in Amchi Mumbai)
    MMehta(One of my best frd from engg college)
    P(My Cuzin but more of friend who just got married..Have a wonderful life...I am the wrong guy :-) )


    5 things I remember by heart:

    All my fav. songs (not in full yaar). After a while I start making my own lines ...hehehe
    My goals :-)
    Phone nunbers of all my friends staying in India.
    People whom I totally dislike for something of another reason.
    And Most importantly the people who stay in My Heart!!!!!!


    5 places I escape to:

    Beach.
    Bed.
    Walk by cliff drinking some coffee.
    Any Island or house on water .
    And Most Important in the heart of my "to be wifey" :-)

    5 things I hate when people do this:

    Trust -Relationship builds on Trust.
    Lie-I can never ever tolerate a lie If there is something wrong I won't care for it but not a lie :-)
    People who Pretend.
    Be late.
    People who don't keep up with their Promises.


    5 favorite things in the closet:

    Banana Republic Formals.
    Hollister Sweat Shirt.
    Abercrombie & Fitch Tshirts.
    American Eagle Jeans.
    And my Pure white color Gujju style Jabbo and Pj's :-)

    5 things ‘love doing:

    sleeping.
    eating.
    sleeping.
    eating.
    and something not related to working.


    5 most valued intangible things:

    Life.
    Communication.
    Trust.
    Friendship.
    Character.
    -Likewise to above

    5 things I enjoy:

    Walks by sea/ocean.
    Music.
    Talking.
    Being a Couch Potato.
    Blogging <--Have started liking it:-)

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. think u surely had tough times in ur yester years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ

    but please pass me many Thanks to that person :-)

    Yup! I'd do that the day I know who it is!!

    Trust me the Engineering education system pretty much runs on luck...

    Disagree. It's all about hard work and determination!

    Job on my flight from Detroit, Michigan to SanJose, California.

    :-0

    Dad was in hospital and didn't knew what was going on.. The Doctors couldn't even figure out what was wrong and it was late when they found out..

    It's the rough times in life that make us strong.

    A sweetest voice called me.. :-)

    *Smiles*

    5 things that drive me crazy:

    "U"r Blog :-)


    *smiles again*

    Have a nice weekend.

    ~Cheerio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abhishek

    There are no justifications, it just simply should not have happened. But it did, so what do you do now? Move on...Life is INDEED Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i told u na...surely u had bad yesteryrs.
    i shud learn something from u....
    moving on after facing a tough past...
    n yea i thought abt this...lifes good...after thinking of this "move on" funda...frankly spking...i 2 had a tough past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The list if so much like you!!

    From what I know of you, I feel there are still so many thngs I dn't know abt out!! You've changed so much!!!

    Also, happy to know that you have moved on!!

    Wishing you all the best. Have u eva felt the need of changing any particulare aspect / incident of ur past?

    Suraj.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by