Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Blog-O-Mine.

I've always been a very private person, except with the people who are near and dear to me. But since I created this blog, I've become more open about my views. I receive the greatest satisfaction when I read the comments. It's wonderful to know that people not only visit your blog, read your posts, have thought about what you have written and have taken out time to acquaint you with their ideas and opinions. It gives me great pleasure and I look forward to comments from people everytime I pen something down.

On my way back from work today, I was thinking....what if you were to market/promote your blog? What punchline woud you have? What woud be your USP?. Marketing has neva been my cuppa chai. I am one of those who wudn't know how to sell a heater to an Eskimo!! My recommendations can get anyone to be suspectible! For eg. If I were to say, "If you like reading, then visit my blog, and if you like what you read, keep reading". I am afraid, it mite sound like, "My blog's great, you need to visit once to believe it.". Huh! Just not me. Sounds so flattery!

This blog has become personal to me. I feel a sense of ownership. I am possessive about it and cherish it with all my other cherished possessions. I feel like a plant without being watered, when I dn't post anything on it for days. I wud neva want my this little plant to eva fade away. I aim to nuture it and make it a tree, with people who comment as my strong branches. Tho' I am not in the best of health these days, my energy wud neva fail me....

5 comments :

  1. AF

    Left without options other then writing here or email.. right?

    You can IM/SMS me too! Thnks and keep droppin by. :-)

    Quality stuff doesn't need self marketing efforts...

    Awwww. Tht was cho sweet of you. *pulling my collars up*

    Jus curious why would eskimos need heater ? There is no electricity in IGLOO :-)

    LOL!!You are funny! Tht was considering tht Igloos of today have all basic and modern amenities in them!

    Only if the heat was produced in the heater using gasoline product which could regnerate itself from burning similar like properties derived from wax...

    :-O *amazed look*

    If I love my professor and my professor loves his daughter therefore I love his daughter...

    It's like saying.. You love your wife and she loves her mother and so therefore you'd love your MIL, too, correct? He!He! But I have still neva understood..y do u men fear their MIL's??

    All my Best wishes for the same :-)

    Thnkx, mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. >AF
    yaar, I am not AF :-(

    >You can IM/SMS me too!
    I guess you really got confused with someone else...I do not even have your co-ordinates :-(

    >Thnks and keep droppin by. :-)
    Sorry, You may Thank the right person ..I am not the one you addressed or you meant it...

    >Awwww. Tht was cho sweet of you. >*pulling my collars up*

    You are a sweet person. Thanks for spreading the sweetness in air.

    >Jus curious why would eskimos need >heater ? There is no electricity in >IGLOO :-)
    >LOL!!You are funny!

    I know that. Everyone tells me..I am sure my kids will love me..

    >Tht was considering tht Igloos of >today have all basic and modern >amenities in them!

    I gave some more thought to your idea of selling..How abt giving in-build internet connectivity in IGLOO's thru satellite.. TV signal can be lost during storm but wireless transmission due to tcp connection wouldn't fail to transmit data...What do ya think?

    >could regnerate itself from burning >similar like properties derived >from wax...
    >:-O *amazed look*

    Trust me there will be something like that coming very soon. Becoz the fuel will get over and need some alternative way to generate it..

    >It's like saying.. You love your >wife and she loves her mother and >so therefore you'd love your MIL, >too, correct? He!He!

    From my experience I am not married so I dunno but I believe in what you are saying.. Like my Sister's hubby also has similar kinda views...We both are like frd's so we share almost all talks..

    >But I have still neva understood..y do u men fear their MIL's??

    You will be the very first person to know if I experience. :-)


    Take care,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ

    No sweat ....No sorry needed between mate's :-)


    Okies!

    Statutory Warning :Your bill could increase :-)

    Money does not take precedence in ma life than frnds.

    so I would be anti-diabetic :-) You would be appreciated a lot instead !!!!!


    I am always game for any kinda (good) appreciation.

    I hope they take my side ..unless you bribe them :-)

    I'd bribe them some of ma fav. chocolates.!!

    You make my brain stimulate :-))))

    Oooooooh!!!

    Knowing something early shortens the excitement...How abt knowing it from you hubby ... :-)


    Ur experience wud be like a prep test. So tht I gear up to find something worse (or better) from my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Money does not take precedence in ma life than frnds.
    Likewise!!
    Trin Trin :-) Can you hear the ringing of your doorbhaash yantra?
    Looking forward to a sweet voice:-)
    Else I will get something like...
    Yeh number maujud nahin hain..Krupya kar ke apna number jach kare...or..
    All lines are busy pls call after sometime.......and that sometime will never come..... :-p


    >I'd bribe them some of ma fav. chocolates.!!
    I m sure after you bribe them they will take your side...Don't bribe them everyday...else I will have to hire a dentist also...

    >Ur experience wud be like a prep test. So tht I gear up to find something worse (or better) from my hubby!
    There is no prep test in this game..
    So where will I meet my MIL?

    well..me going to sleep..very very very tired after long long day...

    Take care..
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Yup. I heard my doorbell ring and it was the milkman! :D
    hmmmmmmm...good it was a door bell ring...what if it was dil ki ganti and if it was a milkman :D

    >Looking forward to a sweet voice:-)
    >*blushing*
    So sweet ...
    How abt mere piya gaye rangoon waha se kiya hai telephoooon ..tumahari yaad sata ti hai..ziya moreee aag lagti hai... :)
    R u still blushing ????

    >My lines are neva busy for friends; it's busy for people I wanna avoid and "Not reachable" for the ones I dislike
    Then we need a walky talky for ourselves... :-)

    >Hope, NOT your dream partner, but your MIL comes in your dreams, tonite! :P
    Instead of Sweet Dreams its will become a NightMare...Is it really gonna be nightmare meeting my MIL?
    Do give me some tips before I meet her :-)


    Take care. Cheers!!
    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by