Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Has your life worked out the way you wanted it to? Do you know anyone whose life has worked the way they planned or expected? A segment of ma life, by sheer chance, has gone the way I expected it to. But it neva lasted forever.The other times when I insisted that it go the way I have planned, I wasn't confident enuf that it was indeed the right way it shud go.



I have neva met anyone whose life has gone they way they planned or hoped and who is content with the outcome. Apart from the privileged few who have in every way managed to get the desired outcome from life. Have you eva thought, Why do we pay such a high price in terms of being alive in lieu for the success of our plans and expectations from life.?



Life hardly ever works out the way we expect it to and majority of our life's plans turn out differently, if not completely opposite, than we imagine. Should you be grateful for this?



Life is ordinary, but it also is wild, adventurous and with lots of surprises. If we were to get all that we asked for, our intelligence would always be underdeveloped and we would use less than 10% of our mental capacity to be situated where we are today. Everything would be nice....but would that BE life??



We all have expectations and they differ for different people. Our ideal blueprint reads of high standards in life, which most of us would neva admit. Irrespective of whether they are reasonable or not, we cannot refrain from placing our expectations and neither can we plan our life.



Have you noticed how even when everything else in your life is perfect, you still tend to get hung up about certain things that are NOT right?



I have decided to proceed with my list of expectations, longer than Sushmita Sen's legs, with all passion, vigour, will and effort. I will simultaneously also learn to acknowledge the inevitability of their failure to turn out the way I desired. I'd wait to see what I am given, and will diligently accept wat is offered.



Oh well. Life.





6 comments :

  1. >Has your life worked out the way you wanted it to?

    No. But If It works out the way I want it would always be merry-go-round and not a roll-a-coaster ... Don't you like to
    enjoy every part of game?
    What is a point of staying at one height and not moving :-)

    >Do you know anyone whose life has worked the way they planned or expected?
    I don't know anyone like that but I don't think it will ever happen unless you are the creator and destroyer of game.

    > But it neva lasted forever.

    Nothing LAST FOREVER :-)

    >I wasn't confident enuf that it was indeed the right way it shud go.

    We are never certain about everything..

    >Why do we pay such a high price ....expectations from life.?
    It's Law of Nature..One form transfers to another with motion of time ... Similarly to get something you need to loose something.....
    It just depends on person how much they are ready to loose inorder to achieve their dreams..But everybody looses something !!!!
    I have never been able to understand that profit and loss balance sheet of nature.....

    >Life hardly ever works out the way we expect it to and majority of our life's plans turn out differently, if not completely opposite, than we imagine. Should you be grateful for this?

    I believe its ALL for the BEST.

    >If we were to get all that we asked for, our intelligence would always be underdeveloped and we would use less than 10% of our mental capacity to be situated where we are today.

    I feel If we got everything we needed It would be the best place in universe. It would be heaven. If we wanted we would use more % of our brains since that would be our wish and it would be granted... So I disagree about being underdeveloped.

    >Everything would be nice....but would that BE life??
    Yeah.Everyone would be very nice...
    Not sure how would you find a True Friend as everyone would be good to you...
    Well, that would be Life too :-)

    > you still tend to get hung up about certain things that are NOT right?
    Yup, It just depends how you compare your life with the one you see around you...

    >I have decided to proceed with my list of expectations, longer than Sushmita Sen's legs, with all passion, vigour, will and effort. I will simultaneously also learn to acknowledge the inevitability of their failure to turn out the way I desired. I'd wait to see what I am given, and will diligently accept wat is offered.
    ME too likewise except Sushmita Sen's leg :-p

    C'est La Vie :-)

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has your life worked out the way you wanted it to?
    I dont think so...at times I wonder why?

    Do you know anyone whose life has worked the way they planned or expected?
    All my friends in real life are retard...so obviously you can make out they have a life, leave aside the planning.

    Life hardly ever works out the way we expect it to and majority
    I think thts wht make each day beautiful right? If everything was to happen as planned...there will be no NEWNESS in our life and we will be all the time following a script, which wud make things more dull and life-less.

    Life is ordinary, but it also is wild, adventurous and with lots of surprises
    this is what a life shud be...full of adventure and surprises...
    :)

    I have decided to proceed with my list of expectations,
    Having high expectations and high hopes are always good. Thye keep u motivated all the time. Isnt it?

    My expecation, like every other guy, is to get hooked up with a gal who is as beautiful as Ash and as wild as PEMELA. Can you imagine how deadly the combination is?

    No wonder I always enjoy keeping high expectaions and then get loads of surprises too..

    Life is fun at times....especially when I'm on internet.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ

    But If It works out the way I want it would always be merry-go-round and not a roll-a-coaster ... Don't you like to enjoy every part of game?

    I agree. If life had to obey us at all times, we wud neva understand life's unpredictability and most of us wud be neva appreciate wht we have or got.

    I don't know anyone like that but I don't think it will ever happen unless you are the creator and destroyer of game.

    True. The few people whose life has gone the way the wished or hoped for, is only because they have done so, in some malicious way or the other.

    I have never been able to understand that profit and loss balance sheet of nature.....

    Neither have i :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arz000n

    All my friends in real life are retard...so obviously you can make out they have a life, leave aside the planning.

    Retards have a life too beyond CODE. :D

    I think thts wht make each day beautiful right?

    The future is neva promised. The anxiety of wht lies tommorrow is what makes me ticking.

    Having high expectations and high hopes are always good. Thye keep u motivated all the time. Isnt it?

    Yup. But I also take into account the possibility for unforseen outcomes.

    get hooked up with a gal who is as beautiful as Ash and as wild as PEMELA.

    Ash+Pamela. Now, tht's a combination of beauty and.. Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Neither have i :-/

    Do you know what one wants from life?
    What is very important thing in life that you would expect from someone nearest to you?

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Understanding. To understand the unsaid, that says so much without actually being said.

    I agree...It's eye language thats speaks more then those unspoken words but what for a person whose relationship would be long distance?

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by