Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Ashish loves the sunrise. He makes it a point to watch that time before the sun rises. The sun slowly pops up, killing the New York chill during winters, sprinkling warmth through the windows.! Wow! It just fires! And that's when he looks behind him and finds his wife, Shruti, still asleep.

She is a Media Professional, with a Masters Degree in Advertising and Public Relations to her credit. But she's turning into a Writer. She, when in harmony and her heart in tune, can create a wonderful sunrise and sunset with her pen. She's adept with words. But lately her mood has been different. Married for three years now, she gets herself to tune into human wavelengths.

"It's so difficult after marriage", she jotted. 'Human wavelengths and behavioural patterns' get so complicated after marriage, she continued. The eternal truth is that each is right in his/her way and yet the Herculean arguments dn't end. You want to be understood and so does ur partner, and in the process the process of understanding oneself is forgotten. Is that what marriage is all about??

"It's just not abt love and romance; It's about companionship. You have a companion and yet you feel lonely. But there is something that keeps a marriage going. Something powerful than the barefaced facts. It's the absolute contenment of not haven spoken a single word, in a horribly crowded street, and still feel the presence of the other person that you love and miss the most. And I am happy I am married", she wrote further.

Ashish reads the lines and says, "God! These lines are so contradictory! Wonder whether you are cursing marriage or praising it. From what I can gather and understand, you are just trying to potray it as a happy concept, since you are in it and cannot run away from it".

"You have the ability to read me so well, Ashish", said Shruti and smiled. "It's cause I am your husband and I know you more than you think I do", he came up to her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Can you fix breakfast soon, I need to go to work early today", said Ashish. "A woman's supression starts from here!, shruti screams. Y don't u make breakfast today and feed me too", she said. "I can't work at my will, like the way you do. Boss will fire me if I am late", he teases her.

Start of the day for Mr.and Mrs. Shah.

Ashish is a software professional. Work is his passion. He's lost when he's in work and works for 26 hrs a day. He is clear that he needs a wife who sticks to home since his job is highly pressurised, which unfortunately was not the case before marriage and he had promised Shruti that she can work after marriage. And so Shruti had to give away her job and makes sure she reminds Ashish of her 'sacrifice' atleast once a day! And so habituated is Ashish, he xtends more than a lending ear to all of it. Shruti loves writing and Ashish encourages her. As of now, that's all he can afford to do, neways.

Shruti has this beautiful quality in finding light in the darkest corners. She introspects and catches hold of the purpose that any situation creates however worse it looks on the surface. That has taught her to be less dependent on Ashish, who is so busy building his career and has no time for his family.

But they both have a common goal. A happy home. And so each try and give more than what they can to maintain the peace and harmony. The write up that Shruti started is one of the most commenst of moods that waver in almost every human mind.

'It's the contenment of marriage. You don't feel you are making sacrifices, even when you are'. 'Priorites are adjusted, flexibility is enhanced and humility is respected.'

'Marriage has something sacred and deeper in it'. I just dn't regret being married, she says finally.

Mental compatibility and human wavelengths, their affilitaion and timings, only GOD gets it right!!

4 comments :

  1. Hey Nikita

    First of all thank you for introducing me to this bloggers thing. It looks cool and so many read you that’s wonderful and encouraging.

    And good to c your very old friends also trying to remember you this Charismas’

    Well I remember talking to you just a few days ago about it.

    Well the write up was very well composed and the word and statement framing all was just the way it could be, great!! And that I didn’t know you could write that well.

    Impressive! So many things that, I find of you in just a very very short span of time. And feels great to have a friend like yours.

    Hope you have a better life then your story characters (friends) and you should get enough just a little extra of life then normal. – I will pray for you coz I know he can listen, I have felt him many times. The wave lengths and their coordinated compatibility with human and Devine intervention that you stated felt just right.

    And the timings is the one thing that he has never missed, that is why I pray him for coz I can c him and some times even in you and many other who guide me through my journey of life.

    As some one said earlier God has its own limitations and he can not come in his real form. I have seen him in you as well.

    That is where I was telling about that God that there is a she some where up there well could not explain you that time about it but now I can. I meant it for you.

    And you know one thing this is the place I think were I do have to listen to you, but you have to read it. And read it all.

    Mental compatibility and human wavelengths, their affiliation and timings, only GOD gets it right!!

    Regards
    Solt Stake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >"It's so difficult after marriage"

    Disagree. It's not difficult after marriage. Life becomes more easier after marriage. You have two people to share the Joy and Sorrow of life.
    Joy increases and Sorrow decreases :-)

    >'Human wavelengths and behavioural patterns' get so complicated after marriage

    I guess you have more responsibilities then earlier. Life does get different. It's just how the couple takes it. You can always have balance between work and home.
    It's not always work like 24x7 x365days.

    >Is that what marriage is all about??

    I can't say for someone else but for me it's about cherishing each and every minuit moment of your life with that someone special.. Even after 50yrs down my marriage We will sit together and think about all those sweet and sour memories of past..hey, I m missing you yaar..

    >You have a companion and yet you feel lonely.

    Trust me if you have a companion you never feel lonely. Even if the companion is seves seas apart you never feel lonely...I know what is the feeling of loneliness... I have seen it in the eyes of my grandfather for last five yrs his life where he pretty didn't have any kinda interest in anything.
    I see it right now in eyes of my Dad when my Mom gets late while coming back home from shopping or some occassion.

    >Ashish, who is so busy building his career and has no time for his family.

    Is he building career or family?
    You always have choice there. You can't have both. I will go for the later one. After all I am not going to take anything with me when I gotta leave this train which everyone of us has to someday of another. I wanna "live" the life and make most of it.

    >'It's the contenment of marriage. You don't feel you are making sacrifices, even when you are'. 'Priorites are adjusted, flexibility is enhanced and humility is respected.'

    I agree

    >'Marriage has something sacred and deeper in it'. I just dn't regret being married

    I too won't regret being married :-)
    What do you say memsaab :-)

    >Mental compatibility and human wavelengths, their affilitaion and timings, only GOD gets it right!!

    How about nature gets it right? God was also a human one day and there after he elevated himself to another level. When "God" was human there was only nature and its forces.
    Do you believe God is creator of Universe?

    Takecare and have wonderful week ahead :-)

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atin

    Felt good talking to you the ther day.

    Hope's all well at ur end.

    Wishing you and your family a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "'Marriage has something sacred and deeper in it'.

    Wht I wanted to say is that marriage is about ""for better, for worse, in sickness, in health, til death do us part ".

    Marriage is like a business partnership with your mate. Willingness to work hard, keeping set routines, having regular conferences before problems arise, taking quality time together and time apart and above all showing love and respect for one another..is what makes a successful r'ship (marriage).

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by