Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, June 5, 2005

The truth is still so elusive. I do not know who I am frenzied at - me or you, me for having veritable expectations, or you for not fulfuling even the most basic of them.



It's an axiom; You will always need some people more than they will ever need you.



1 comment :

  1. Niks:
    grow up, grow up, grow up!
    u deserve much better than 'that'
    be more mature, be more mature, be more mature....

    hmmph so true you'll need some people more.... HEY BUT THEN a lot of people would qualify as those people u need (within an acceptable error margin from being THE PERFECT ONE) so I don't think one shud stick to someone like this!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by