Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Currently....

Current Activity: Nothing. I just love doing "Nothing."

Currently reading: The Broker by John Grisham. I just love his works.

Current fear: That I shall let down people I love, one day.

Current hate: My absolute inability in judging people; loosing my temper and snapping at all the wrong people.

Current Desire: To meet somone like Rahul Dravid or Pete Sampras - best in their fields, constraint in their actions and super cool under pressure.

Current Mood: Beserk. It's high time I sort things out. It's troubling people I care about and people who care for me twice as much. Would love to get out of this at the earliest.

Current Music: Pankaj Udhas.

1 comment :

  1. have u gone into contemplating hibernation :-?

    great man! few hours back I just finished the broker- it sucked big time!!!! albeit I have a weird taste, so enjoy ur novel ;)

    I DISAGREE - if they love u truly then they cannot be let down by watever u do!

    I am hating ur hate too :P

    good thoughts you are going thru' - hope they'll be uplifting:)

    chillax dudette

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by