Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Romancing...

Days went by recording each deatil,

choosing every frame, scripting each moment..

What I share with you is something very precious,

there are stories, embedded like a montage of moods and memories,



I stopped by the old cafe, painted in new colors,

stealing candid moments through expressions,

that were a result of varied emotions...

The soft laughter. The lazy music, the stretched afternoons...



Each frame came across as an artists impression,

sketched with a whiff of freshness and a splash of joy.....



and as I look back and unwrap the journey,

Find me "romancing the moments, yet again"

1 comment :

  1. :)

    I will tell myself to enjoy the beauty, without regrets!

    isn't its great to be euphoric in a silly way once in a while?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by