Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

More chara for your bheja....

There are things however which strike me and make it to my mind, those that make an impact and stay with me for a while.............Just a few of them:

. I am a Gemini by birth. I do not believe in what the astrology books talk about. The part that talks good about us is fine.
. I'm a terrible speller with abysmal grammar skills.
. If I could afford it, I would spend more of the year travelleing the world than I would at home.
. I am prepared to accept sponsorship to be a world traveller.
. I've learnt a lot from my mother. Sunny way to look at life. Joy of discovery. Tricks of motivating people. Courage of being first to speak up or to do things. Doing things with heart. Working with passion. Finding fun in doing dishes. Finding fun in things you can't avoid. Appreciating how much I have...
. I really like cooking.
. I have tried getting up early in the morning. I have failed every time.
. My brain is my own worst enemy; especially when I'm asleep.
. I still believe a man's word should be his bond.
. Monsoon is my fav. season.
. I like solving crosswords.
. I love to laugh.
. I get restless if I don't speak to Sushant for more than 24 hours! I start blabbering things then.
. I have no life plan.
. I wonder if I'm a feminist. I believe in being equal, while being different.
. I am a lazy bum.
. No matter how much weight I put on, my mum thinks I am too thin.
. I can sing along to all my fav. songs that comes on the radio; whether you want me to or not.
. I like coffee.
. I have an overactive imagination.
. I'M MUCH NICER THAN THIS LIST MAKES ME OUT TO BE. :-).
. I need to go and check if I have lost weight!

*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:*:-.,_,.-:*'*:-.,_ *:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.

5 comments :

  1. Ashish:

    Haan bidu, bahut introspection chal raha hai!

    Sit idle one day and u"ll find urself thinking a lot too! :-)

    I am DEFI a much much nicer person, koi shak? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For however you are, we still LOVE you.

    -Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Sheetal's line. Do I still need to say more?

    -Vijay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most craziest, most idiotic, mentally overactive, and a highly hyper- energetic friend. :-)

    -Amit H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niksi:
    I close my eyes and see ur face,
    ur soothing smile,

    You take my soul and sets it high,
    above all things, with you I can fly...

    -Raunak

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by