Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Thursday, June 9, 2005

If there is anything that can go possibly go wrong it will. Everything went wrong yesterday. I hate Murphy, khud to chala gaya par apna sada hua sa funda chod gaya.



During the novena service tday, there was an announcement for urgent requirement of blood. All generous donors were asked to contact the Novena office for the same. It was marvellous to see the number of people who assembled for this generous cause. Par U know what..mera khoon lene se inkaar kar diya unlogon ne. :-( Said I was underweight.!!! awwwwwwwwwwwww.......Bakwas log hai! Stupids!Donkeys!Fools!Idiots!Jerks...I"ll see you all in hell!



On a lighter note:



My very good chum is coming from Lucknow this weekend..Yipee! We'll be gng to the beach and treat ourselves to paani-puri and chaat. Yum!



We last met about two months ago. Sheesh..!Tht doesn 't sound like a long time.



Its going to be another good weekend.



I have decided that I ain't gonna work out nemore, eat w/ refrain, watch movies, read books, blog more often and catch up with all the people who are lucky enuf to know me :-).



Tht's how I like my days..Stuffed!



Ok Bye.



I still hate Murphy.



2 comments :

  1. Poor Mr. Murphy didnt knew that his quote was going to be used during blood donation..so chillax!!

    Thats why I never go for blood donation..coz after donating the blood I dont want 3 other guys donating it to me...

    njoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. murphy was some dude;) god bless all those who donated (and all those who wanted to, like you :D)

    didi-jiju's medical books say so that a pint of blood we donate in one go is regenerated in <1 week!!! Still they don't allow us to donate frequently.

    chaat and ..... I miss it :(( and I ENVY you niks ;)

    that a silly and NO good reason arz00n to NOT donate :(

    have a rocking time niks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by