Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, November 19, 2004

What if..

What if you were given an oppourtinity to go back and change on thing about your life, what would it be? I have dwelled on this question on many occassions when nothing made sense, everything went wrong, but till date I have not found an answer. There are times when I am happy, mind seems lighter, all complexitions seemed to be ironed out, these are the times when I don't want to change a thing, it's a feeling that it can't get better than this.



The trouble begins when I am feeling low, when everything seems to go wrong, I keep agonizing over my failures and circumstances demand that I be alone with my own personal space. Everything looks horrible then.



Off late, maybe for the first time in life I am wishing that I could change that one decision that I took some years back. Realistically, there is no point in digging the past and crying over spilt milk, but how I wish that I possessed the maturity then to make the right decision when oppourtinity was not knocking but banging at my door.



Our actions, more often than never, affect someone else's life and we turn a blind eye to the events that are happening. How many of us are responsible adults? How many of us are responsible for our actions? What matters most - the responsibility of our actions or the responsibility towards the person? I really don't know. I am trying to live life my way, just being what I am - relaxed, without tensions, without pretensions and without hypocrisies.

1 comment :

  1. It is important to note that you will be most miserable when your thoughts are in the past or the future. You will always feel best when you are focused in the present.

    A Calvin and Hobbes cartoon declared, "It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept."

    ~Vijay.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by