Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, November 1, 2004

Maybe Tommorrow.....

Today was silent.

Things were different.

Things felt different.

No obvious difference.

A change of direction.

I can guess where I need to stand now.

I see the tide comming in high.

Can' t wait for the waves to clash at my shore to

Take away all the garbage, moulded past from my sands.



The tide takes its time to come in.

It can take a long time - sometimes.

I was hoping to see the first white unicorn gallopping towards me today -

From a distance at least.

No, only silence and a grey, wild ocean in the distance.

Stormridden still.



Maybe tomorrow I can see my ocean comming closer.

Maybe its waves will break the silence of today.

Maybe the day after tomorrow will pour the precious water over me.

Cleansing me from all sins, from all pain.

Releasing me from all horrible memories.

Comming to restore what was covered in mud and dirt,

Tortured by elements which weren' t meant to interfere.

Healing me with a love which is meant to last as long as rivers run to the sea...

1 comment :

  1. Hey Nikki,

    Courage isn't having the strength to go on, IT IS GOING ON WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH!

    Cry a river; build a bridge; get over it.

    Let go of past failures, sadness and people whom you remember but who no longer care for you. This sounds so easy but its easier said than done. We all have gone through our share of heartaches and sadness. But when you constantly remember the pain and suffering you had endured, you are allowing that sadness to gain an upper hand over you. What you must realize is that what has happened, has happened. Its over and done with. People change and times change. Moving on in life is very difficult but it’s the first constructive step to a better you...ain't it??

    And it's commendable that you have moved on inspite the odds against you.

    Keep the faith.
    Vijay.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by