Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, November 26, 2004

My best friend's wedding

Dee is getting married next month. My friendship with Dee has many precious moments, times when we'd strengthen each other's belief in the 'good' after a bad day, times when a chat with her would erase all troubles and tensions, so much so I'd never wanna bid her good bye. We both knew our weaknesses but like friends are,we'd appreciate the finer qualities in each one of us,numerous times we have talked abt our insecurities,shared our vision,dreamt real big,fought and made up.



Here's a list of things on why I love her so much :



*I can by myself, when I'm with her.



*She never makes fun of me, even when I look like a clown.



*We can talk about everything or nothing - It's always okay with her.



*She always seems to know, when things aren't going great.



*She's so dependable and trustworthy.



*'Coz every assuring word from her chases away all my blues.



*She understands me..even when I am sobbing.



*She's as helpful as therapy, but she never charges me for it.



*She brings out the best in me.



*She can read my innermost thoughts.



*For her sensitivity and support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------



"Special times shared with you are precious"



Our life unfolds in hours, days and years,

in warm, remembered moments of joys, hopes and tears.

In dreams come true,in sorrows left behind,

In treasuerd joys we've found and new adventures still to find.

And of the precious moments life unfolds in every day,

the best of all are shared with friends we met along the way.



Because you're a very dear friend

And a special person in my life,

I find myself thinking of all the good memories we've shared...

Each memory is special and

Each one makes me hope

We'll be spending many more good times together

in the days and years ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by