Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, November 6, 2004

I've realized that...

*It's time to stop hoping and waiting for something to change or for happiness, safety and security to come galloping over the next horizon.



* That I am not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate or approve of me or what I am... and that's OK. (They are entitled to their own views and opinions).



*People don't always say what they mean or mean what they say and that not everyone will always be there for me.



*The way I view myself, and the world around me, is as a result of all the messages and opinions that have been ingrained into me psyche. And I have begun to sift through all the crap I've been fed about how I should behave, how I should look, how much I should weigh, what I should wear, where I should shop, what I should do for a living, who I should marry, what I should expect of a marriage, the importance of having and raising children or what I owe my parents.



*It's time I open up to new worlds and different points of view and I have been reassessing and redefining who I am and what I really stand for.



*Principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a by gone era but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life.



*Negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected or they will suffocate life and poison the universe.

3 comments :

  1. Happy Realization to you! I want you to read this atleast once..or maybe..twice..or how many ever times..until it drills into your head and implement everything that is written.

    Life is beautiful Niksi, just trust yourself and believe in yourself. You deserve the best and you will not get anything less than the best!

    Sheetal

    (btw, I am stil awaiting your reply on my previous 2 emails, dork :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I read about you, the more I get curious. You know what, you have an art of expressing your inner core with effective simplicity.

    Begging for more..:-)

    Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess everyone wonders along the same lines sometimes!

    Deepali.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by