Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another year.....

.....of life is passing by. For good.

Life is full of lessons. So many of them. Each one of us learns only after the game is over. I am scared of lessons, as much as I did when in school. My parents kept telling me, "If you learn now, you will benefit later". I take on the role of a parent and offer the same advice to myself each time. The child in me will never head and all I have to do is plead.

There are certain lessons that are so hard, the only way to remember them is to memorize them. I try and look for some reasoning, some logical pattern, but I am not good at these subjects. One ha to pay penalities for growing older. I do everything that's possible to get rid of the problem. Only to be arrived at a satisfactory xplanation. Only to sheild myself incase a similar problem presents itself in the future. Only to make the burden of the lesson a little easier to bear.

But, no such luck. I feel I am not acquainted with the mental tools to deal with it or the problem itself defies existing laws.

There were other lessons; particularly enlightening ones. Now I see all those paths that were not in view earlier, where I thought there were none.

All in all, in these few months I have grown wiser and not just older. I can now understand when the great man said, “the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life”.

3 comments :

  1. great post. Life is full of lessons...we just need to grab em as they come w.o. losing the chance to learn.


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a honor to be quoted on your website.
    Yours sincerely
    Great man

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by