Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Rain Drops

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWatching the rain drops drip slowly off the leaves makes a wonderful times pass. It makes you stick your neck out to let it fall on your nose and gently run down to the lips and then welcoming them into your mouth with the tip of your tongue. They fall one at a time or in constant stream when it rains heavily caressing your face.




Each pearl of sadness or of joy intermingled with each other...like passing moments of life. They just keep falling..not waiting for anyone...in a crazy mad rush to break into so many of the same and then to reunite to become the same one again....splitter...splatter..ripples echo the distant voice of a mother warning her child to not venture out in the rain..more of them fall...I want to be washed in it...I want to hear all those voices...all of them that I haven't heard before..voices from a far away dream land.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI want more..these single drops are vehement denunciation in this land. I want to submit to the urges..drench and drown in his arms...drown in the voices...shower me in all the whiteness that stretch as fas as my eyes can see...I want to be dissolved in all the richness that could have been..I want to do a joyous dance in the celebration of these drops...

I don't want them shattering like this on earth. I want them to go against the norm...I them to stay on my arms..I want them to cleanse me off all my sins. The last drops are hanging on the leaves. They let go off each other to land in the puddle. I stretch my neck out for one last time so that a drop falls on my nose tip and then to my lips again.... it falls on to my eyes.. where dream starts, where reality ends, so many yesterdays..... and the passing today....I can see my life passing by..I want to make it stop.

I paint a wonderful smile on my face. I am smiling, preparing to laugh. The last drops fall from the leaves....*plop*

2 comments :

  1. I love the rains...but certainly not hail..it can be damaging and pretty cold when it hails. Lovely pics in this post!

    Niki thanks a ton for the bday wishes in my blog mwahhhhhhhh!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keshi

    I love the rains. It's a blissful feeling of rain drops falling on my face as I close my eyes, turn my face up and let them caress my face :-).

    I like moderate amount of rainfall. Not when it does damage to human life and property.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by