Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looked for you in your crib....you were not there.
Searched for you at my bed-side...you were not there.
Called for you as I reached home from work..you did not come crawling to me.
No one to sing to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" today.
No one who'd sleep in my arms today.

I am terribly missing you.

2 comments :

  1. Hmm... so ure sad...

    Go down to a CCD or Barrista and have ur choco/ banana-walnut brownie... might cheer u up :)

    PS: and dont think abt the calories while ur at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny

    Hmm... so ure sad...

    Yep. I am really really sad. Just missin him too much.

    Go down to a CCD or Barrista and have ur choco/ banana-walnut brownie... might cheer u up :)

    Ma frnds treated me to lotsa goodies from ma fav. place mocha. It sure just made me happy for a while. But I still missin..HIM!

    PS: and dont think abt the calories while ur at it!

    He!He! For once, I didn't think abt them.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive