Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Crossroads.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



How good is rebuilding old ties that were, at one point in time, deliberately broken? After all, if they were deliberately broken, surely there was a reason behind breaking them. Then why does a time come in life when you think of revoking the very same decision?



All of us act in a manner which would do nuthing but good to us. We never venture into areas that would do us harm or would be bad to us. Though there are times when we see sense and reality in different ways.



They say wisdom comes with Time. I can't really ascertain this statement, 'cause not enuf time has passed by in my life to make any statements like these. But I know, there are certain things that change with time and it is at these times that certain decisions need to be made. And also adhered too.



There are paths we cross, while crossing we realize that there would be no return journey. There would be no looking back. We transcend from our present into the future. The past, then holds nuthing but memories of the times gone by. Memories that will either bring a smile on your face or a tear in the eye. But they would still be an integral part of your life. We all go thru this at some point in our lives, where we decide to burn certain bridges only to move on. To discover what lies ahead of us (good or bad). A path that beckons us.



I too have my quota of regrets. I have had losses that hurt, choices that I would want to forget and thoughts that have been disarray. There was a point in time when the life had given me a very clear message that to stay would be to be caught up in a web that I was better out of. At times it gets difficult to face what you leave behind. It tears you apart. But why do we do it? Why tear our own self apart when we are unsure of whether the path we tread on would yeild anything good for us? We all face similar situations like these in our lives, in varying degrees.



I again see crossroads. And there is a path I have choosen. I don't know the journey. From where I stand today, things have changed. I don't regret anything of it. But I would certainly change some of the decisions I made, if I were given a chance. But would my changing one decision affect the others?



Donno....

7 comments :

  1. It happens.
    Nothing to worry about.
    Just go to ur room....spend some time alone...n think which is da better way out.
    N one more thing dont go in for "expert" opinions.
    Cuz these experts lead u to nowhere by bombarding u with lotsa suggesstions.But they do nothing for u.
    I say all this cuz all this has happened to me....n no one helped me in my times of worry.
    remember,
    WHEN YOU'RE "UP" YOUR FRIENDS KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT WHEN UR "DOWN" YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abhishek

    It happens.

    Yeah, I know. I fee that I have taken things too seriously. Nothing is really as big as it is in our heads... Well some things are, and this does not look like it.

    There, I said it. I'm done. And I am already feeling betta.

    Thnkx, Mate!

    WHEN YOU'RE "UP" YOUR FRIENDS KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT WHEN UR "DOWN" YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE.

    I have been blessed with friends who are there besides me thru thick and thin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Af

    Hope you are dng good!

    Yep, Arjun leaves tomm nite..and I am already feeling the void. Am gng go crazy without him! :-(

    Wish I cud keep him with me foreva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki we r lucky that we have such good communication facilities...think about the days when people used to wait for the postman to bring letters,and fone calls with disturbed lines to hear from their loved ones.
    u can see Arjun and ur bhabi bhaiya and talk to them anytime na now!!
    cheerup dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOD!!

    Oh my GOD!!

    Oh my GOD!!

    This is the same kinda of things going in ma mind for past couple of days...

    Then why does a time come in life when you think of revoking the very same decision?
    Yes....Im askign the same Q to myself..all the time since last weekend...

    But I would certainly change some of the decisions I made, if I were given a chance. '
    I so want to Niki...I know I took certain decisions which were totall bull crap and now though I regret, but I've to live with it....even now if things were to change...they will not be the same for sure. There always will be a scar that cant be erased...even time cant erase it.

    Awesome post and the way you put it down was brilliant!!

    Greetz!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abhishek

    Bad times neva last long. Good times would be there too. Just cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arz000n

    Yes....Im askign the same Q to myself..all the time since last weekend...

    I have no answers, either.

    I know I took certain decisions which were totall bull crap and now though I regret

    There's no point in crying over spilt milk. Just ensure that you think before making any other major decisions in your life.

    Awesome post and the way you put it down was brilliant!!

    *smiling* Thnks a ton! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive