Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

There are so many assaults on the senses and I want it to settle. There are times when I want to do nothing. Just want to laze around, unwind, chillax, on the couch with a good book and a hot cuppa coffee. It is restlessness which I have ascertained, it refuses to go away. It does not allow me to act. Kya karoon?

Ok.Way too maudlin.

2 comments :

  1. wow!!! I have made a hatrick!! lol... this is d third time I m first on ur comment box... :)


    seems like u aren't out of tat phase of ur life.. like u said in ur last comment...should get on with it

    what I have discovered in this short span of life I have lived is tat... v make our own moods.. fortunes.. destinies... so if we can have d will... we can live life with with warmth n happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.I Congrats on landing the first position! :D You've claimed a a hat-trick of sorts! ;)

    *seems like u aren't out of tat phase of ur life..

    I ain't choosing to be upset, honey.. though i def like to wallow in self-pity and generally be morose, whenever given the opportunity, but i would give anything to NOT be upset right now.. believe me :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive