Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, April 18, 2005

I am feeling restless. I am not being able to enjoy whatever I am doing, irrespective of what I am doing, even the stuff I like doing. When I am at one place, there's an urge to be somewhere else. I am trying to do different things, break routines, spending time with the people I love to be with, but it just ain't helping :-( . I am not even enthusiastic anymore. Why am I not being able to give my 100%?



On a lighter note, became an aunt of a cute lil baby boy. Have decided to name him Arjun.

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on becoming an Aunt!!!
    But Arjun is an old name... think of something better... something new.

    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did congratulate u over the phone..but here's doin it once more..CONGRATULATIONS!!!(altho u had nothin to do with it..lol;-)

    And ya..Arjun is nice...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive