Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

There is something called as 'bursting the bubble' and here is me basking merrily, at all times examining each moment with the pessimistic attitude that I have developed over the years. Gazing out into the world, having attained everything and stll feeling indifferent. There are times when we convince ourselves about certain things that would never be a part our world. And, so we build ourselves a fence that protects us from all possible consequences. Even then we are constantly finding faults in the way things have shaped out.

Here she is; I watch her from across the table, wondering to myself...how cud someone be so untouched, smile so much, and not pretend even once. How can I really make somone so happy? Do I really deserve the regard? It's making peace with all her faults, strange behaviourial patterns and abilities, hoping that I never toss a priceless friendship, or simply praying that I'd never have to let go of it.

She's always trying to teach me the 'Art of Smiling'. Smile. Gurl. Smile. She steals a quick glance through my falling hair to check if there's a tear I am hiding. O! God! I pray to you..help that my cynical self stays away and doesn't let me ever hurt him. I can't just convince myself that these are my last few days to spend with you. I'd be gone. I am feeling so messed up. She's been making frail attempts to wrestle me out from beneath this avalanche of memories of her...

Good Luck mate.

1 comment :

  1. Keshi

    We live in an imperfect world - with imperfect people - who keep coming and going in our lives. It's the leaving that is making me miserable, devastated and lonely :-(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by