Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, November 3, 2006

"Niks, I'll miss you", he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'll miss you, too"

O! dear friend, if I had to sit and count the times you lightened up my life, I wudn't have enuf moments in a day to hold it. There wudn't be enuf songs to sing, for all those times when you understood me more than I cud. All will soon be gone by the waves of change and time - leaving nuthing but empty shores behind.

I clutch the thoughts of you close to my heart - I do not want it to depart. Yet I sense it slipping away...But like it or not, I am walking away and wud be gone!

A friend of mine once told me that no one throws precious things, friendships and memories away just for no reason. Because when you throw it away, you simply throw a part of you, too. Friendships don't die - they just retreat far back and sometimes also forgotten with the passing of time. But some day it will come back - when the time and the reason is right.

Each friendship has its own significance. There mebbe short-lived and passing friendships but somehow it still manages to leave footprints in ur heart. Because friendships are borne out of people and its the people who make our lives what it is - happy, sad, joyous, memorable and even miserable. Yes, we do come across some jerks at some points in life. But it all adds up to the bag of goodies called LIFE.

I am happy with the bag that is alloted to me. It may not be perfect - but it's made of many precious things - wonderful friendships; amiable people; some odds of bad relationships; the joys of pleasant experiences; some warts of bad and testing times; some hurt, pain and agony; and much more. All of these have contributed to shape who I am. All of it is a gift from God - all the good was for my happiness and all the bad was for my learning and growth. It indeed is a beautiful life. And, I feel it even more with all the wonderful friendships around me.

You've always walked besides me, shared my agony and exhilaration. You'll always be my best buddy no matter how far I am from you. I'll always pray - wherever you are, I hope that you are at peace with yourself and happy at your heart.

1 comment :

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by