Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Gearing up..slowly and surely!

When ma buddies ask me how the wedding preparations are coming along, all I say is "Everything is over. Slowly but surely". There's so much to do, but I can't do so many things at one time. So I take it bit by bit, one thing at a time.

I look at online classified ad’s for apartment listings, look into various sites for deals for a vacation, talk to travel agents for my tickets, before running out again. I visit the temple and say prayers that the evil spirit will stay the hell away.

"You're really doing well!", says he.

"Really", I asked him. "I feel like I am my head is going to blast".

I always dreamt about my marriage like most girls do, and I admit I am enjoying the process.

As much as I love thinking about the frills, that's what it is to me… Our families… Our love… Our life… Coming together, slowly and surely!

7 comments :

  1. Niks,

    I wish you a very Happy Married life.

    -Amit.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. dt worry niki , everything will work out the wau u want it to be,. u deserve the best. may god bless u.kavita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki u didnt tell me...r u getting married soon?

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AF

    I am sure u'd be relating with me on this! Howz ur baby doing? Have you named him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kavita

    'Twas nice of you to say that!

    u deserve the best.

    Thanks soooooo much. Wishing you good luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when r u sending your invitation cards across.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi

    will u continue blogging after marriage ?

    or u ll be too attached to ur hubby or too conservative or ....
    U have been blogging a lot about relationships,marriages ....... so urs goin to be different or yet another ?

    did u find ur ideal hubby, does he believe in virginity, sex before marriage ?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by