Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Nostalgia

There are a lot of things I want to write about. The whimsical restlessness has taken a new dimension and intensity. Reason: I spoke to a long lost friend today, we studied in school together.



School years were so much fun. Mondays..always remind of the day the school reopened for a new academic year, and I used to love that smell of new note books covered in brown paper, those new text books dovered in cellophane, new pens, and best of all...new teachers...so, I began to like Mondays. Tuesdays...dreary Tuesdays when the long week loomed ahead, and PT classes and Class Tests, and everything that could go wrong would go wrong...yup, those were the Tuesdays(I still havent gotten over that Tuesday-phobia). Wednesdays used to be the day when we went to school dressed in full white uniform and I love white (next to blue, of course)so, I just grew to love wednesdays. Thursday..yucks..that seemed to be the longest day of the week, two Maths period, no Games period, the most packed day of the week. Fridays...great..I remember waiting for the last period on Friday..waiting for the bell to go off heralding a weekend of fun, I still love Fridays.



Everything seems to have happened a lifetime ago. I have copious fond memories of the years passed. A deluge of snapshots are projected onto the mind's screen.



I want to preserve and remember all of this when I grow old. I want to know that I had a diaphanous life and full of colour. I must not let them wash away with time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by