Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

I think I expect too much, out of peole (is there anything wrong in that?), out of my relationships with everyone, out of life and even myself! There are times when the question pops up in my mind, "What if I am not as good as I think I am"!?! (Ok, I consider myself too good! :-))



There are times when one little incident, one small comment gets me berserk and any clairvoyant person can sense it in a jiffy that I am off balance. But isn't the stage wherein nothing matters, a i-dont-care-attitude and being unconcerend called BEING HARD? I, for sure, don't want to be that way.



I hope I continue being like this way for long. I, sometimes think I care too much, worry too much and think too much. And I don't want to change that about me at all.



I have lived 24 yrs of my life being that way..and I am happy...That's ME! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by