Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Monday, October 11, 2004

The weekend that was...

Saturday night had an exclusive girl's night out, we discussed throughout on the demerits of men, talked about memories of our respective lives....dwelling into the past and had so many beautiful moments to share. Blessed with pals who are amicable and sensible, we share many of the same points of views, the people I feel absolutely at home with, so gossip was flowing in large numbers.



Sunday and at work, well what is new? I was asked to compensate for a colleague who was on leave. Bosses work for less and get paid a lot more, afterall the economy needs to function, the world needs to move on.



Tomorrow is my precious day off. Have a long list of errands already, to give the car for servicing, visit the bank for the renewal of FD's, to go the university to apply for my Degree Convocation certificate, challans..etc. Once done with them, I am going to spend the rest of my time doing what I love the most....Sleeping..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by