Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, October 15, 2004

A Reflection.

Walking home, the other day,

I met myself, coming back that way,



Wondering, just how and why,

I looked at me, he looked at I,



I am you, a year from now,

He continued, with a bow,



If you do nothing, else in life,

Heed these words, take my advice,



When times get hard, you'll feel you'd want to scream,

They are not that bad, as they seem,



If things get dark, you find some light,

If you are wrong, you make it right,



And if nothing seems, to go your way,

Tommorrow, is, another day,



Your life is only, your's to live,

So smile, cheer up, stay positive,



But if you feel, your out of luck,

Look to your soul, to get unstuck,



Stare deep inside, what do you see?,

Yeah thats right, in you, its me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by