Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

!! Om Pasta-ye Namah!!

'is been a good week. Friday night went out for dinner, aunt's Happy Birthday! And me being a person devoted to refined enjoyment of good food, made a meal of pasta and pampered myself to all the deserts available. Not once did the sting of conscience prick me for those oodles of weight I am gonna be putting on! Who cares!?! Hungry Kya....Dessert's and Pasta's Zindabad :-)





1 comment :

  1. My gut feeling suggests that you have had more of an "Indianized" Pasta :) I had a horrible experience at Paris when I tried to devour this viscous stuff!

    Ughh! Pasta served with cornflour soup... Nothing can be as tasteless! I had to get all spices available in the restaurant with some green chillies, tomatoes and onion... Then, it tasted like... yummy... Anda Bhurji...

    C'mon yaar! Desi khana is always mast mast!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by