Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Friday, September 23, 2005

I hate working on Saturdays. You can call me lazy, lethargic and sluggish. I am a vagabond at heart.

By vagabond I don't aim to be a hermit or a reculse. I want to be free...I don't want to be bound by rules, I don't want to be chained. I want to live each day in awe. So much happens each day and I just want to experience as much as I can. I want to be a person who lives and let lives. I want to be close to nature and in turn be close to the Creator. I want to go round the world, across mountains, across seas, through desert and snow. I want to go for long drives to nowhere in particular; Step off the trail and letting yourself get lost at a park. I want to meet people, talk to them, shake hands with them, learn about their culture..about them.

I want to share the knowledge that I have and gaining what I dont. I want to be a bird in the sky, an animal in the forest, a fish in the ocean and a human on earth. I want to run to where I want to, dance to the tunes of the raindrops, hear my voice echo on the cliff of a mountain; visit every shrine in the world and admire the beauty.

I want to see people smiling, I want to hear laughter....I want so many things, but most of all I want to be at liberty; to do what I want to do, to feel what I want to, to think, to dream....

I want Saturdays to be a holiday. Period.

Am I asking for too much?

4 comments :

  1. ha!ha!
    and what about doctors niki who have duties on all days except National holidays...sometimes have duties on sundays also...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was truly a beautiful read Nikita...u had me spellbound by the simplicity yet the immense beauty of it...I am sooo like u in the things I want to do...yet I feel so chained 99% of the time...total liberty is not an easy thing to achieve...atleast not for me...it seems too simple a thing to ask for, yet it is the hardest thing to achieve...

    may ur future Saturdays be free for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arz000n

    Me too think that I'd be kicked out pretty soon! he!he! How bout starting a new venture..something like Blogsys Technologies. Only bloggers will be recruited.

    Will have Keshi-masta as the Head -Business Development. :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive