Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happiness with 0% calories.

The discussion was "Merits / De-Merits of Dieting and Exercise. Bhaiya said, "Niks you are a chottu who's turned Mottu". I gaped. Food choked. Culdn't eat. Grrrr...my brother.

My own flesh and blood said that...Khoon ke rishtey...

So then I promised myself that I'd stop eating outside, would not go to _Mocha / Barrista / CCD or any other place that serves ma fav. choco / banana - walnut brownie!

But then, Tomm is Sushant's Appy Budday and then it's Rahul's and Sana's and so many more B'days cming up. And there is a wedding I gotto attend...how do I let go of such events?

To prove my brother wrong and to ascertain that I am not a "MOTU", I removed my sooper purana jeans and tried them. These jeans are my acid test. I wear them to check on my stats everytime I feel guilty 'bout missing the Gym. Tday morning when I tried them..I fit into them. I haven't put on an inch!! Yeh!Yeh! Dhin...tara...dhin tara....

No fat needs to be burnt now..Bhaiya was wrong. Sms'd him. And I am soooooo happy....

5 comments :

  1. Have been telling you from a long time now, that you need not lose any weight..
    !!!!!! Happy Realization !!!!!!!!
    Atleast you can trust me, when i say, "you are just PERFECT".

    So just njoy ur fav. choco / banana - walnut brownie! at _Mocha / Barrista / CCD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Niks you are a chottu who's turned Mottu".
    I just couldnt stop laughing at this one
    chotu turned motu....heheeh
    ROTFL
    Im just laughing at the way u wrote it...not on anyone in specific...chill
    u've got awesome sense of humour

    how do I let go of such events?
    You just cant...
    such events are made by GOD HIMself (or HERself) so that we get to have an experience of free food all the time. I wait for invitations you see...

    I fit into them.
    Jeans always come to rescue...
    I luv jeans with many pockets...coz they help me show a good healthy weight when Im on that machine.

    And I am soooooo happy....
    Glad to have an happy ending in this story...
    Thats a good one Niks!!
    Take care and enjoy all those invitations you got
    Enjoy life!



    Psssst...if any of the invitation card says, bring a friend along (n if its not charity), pls lemme know...its been long anyone invited me for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitesh:

    I know..I know..U've been screaming ur lungs out on me everytime I get paranoid abt my weight.

    Just one more time say, "Niks, U r NOT fat" and "NEVER" will be.."NO MATTER" what U eat!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arz000n:

    u've got awesome sense of humour

    I so do want to believe you on this one!! But I know I am not adept at humourous writing..I wanna be LIKE YOU on that!!! God, when I die..I want to be re-born as Z000nie...with such marvelous writing skills...*Amen*

    I have always believed in "more the merrier"..so u r invited too!

    so that we get to have an experience of free food all the time.

    He!he! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. .I wanna be LIKE YOU on that!!!
    Awwww....
    Thats cho chweet...
    Comeon...you are way to better than me...atleast your posts make sense..Mine are all weird. At times I dont know wht Im writing...hehehe

    so u r invited too!
    Wooo....hoooo!!
    Lemme know 2-3 days in advance..coz I need to go on diet...u know, so that I can make full advantage of the oppurtunity :)
    Kidding..

    Have a nice weekend ahead Nikita...take care

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by

Blog Archive