Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I solemnly pledge that:



I shall think before I speak.

I shall grin a little less.

I shall exercise and lay my hands off "HIGH" calorie foods.

I shall stick by the decisions I make.

I shall avoid being headlong.

I shall not frown when people don't communicate.

I shall not miss HIM.

I shall not take things for granted.

I shall accept life, the way it is.

I shall take timeout for myself.

I shall read more.

I shall remember that everyone is influenced by kindness.

I shall phone home if I am more than 20 minutes late.

I shall understand before I crticize.

I shall be more systematic and organized.

I shall be a more saner person.

I shall write...SENSE



This ain't gonna be easy. I can feel it even as I write it!.

1 comment :

  1. wonderful... but...

    ok I won't say anything... lets just wait and let time decide how many of the pledges have been solemly abided by...:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by