Communication - Although all of us have been communicating with others since our infancy, the process of transmitting information from an individual (or group) to another is a very complex process. So here is a blog for everyone...just ramble on!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Due to terrible pressure at work, deadlines, backlogs and my carelessness - I am going through unreasonable anxieties, unimaginable insecurities, useless self-torture and shortened life span. So I have started - Save Nikita FUND. For all those who don't know me, I am a unique being staying in the heart of Mumbai. I like chocolate… in any form, can subsist on curds, mango and strawberry ice cream for the rest of my existence. Love pasta, pani puri and cheese. I lie..to save mine and my pal's asses and talk a lot, most people would like to stitch my mouth shut.

So, a million bucks would just about be fine....though it won't ease away all the pain and trouble, but it would help me decide on my future plans. So raid ur piggy banks, cheques, bank a/c's.....I promise to mention each one of you, who helps, in my prize acceptance speech.

7 comments :

  1. as soon as u give me your Account Number ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess what even im in the hunt so what say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. U seem to be working tooo hard..take some time off..

    -Vijay

    ReplyDelete
  4. as Shakespear had rightly said"Whats there in a name" i would'nt mind if you call me anonymous, if its ok with you.


    as for the hunt i guess its for you to decide but i would'nt mind going with the *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats there in a name?, widely known quote, is beautifully followed by a famous name Mr. W. SHAKE-SPHERE

    Hmmmmm....

    @Niks
    Yeah...mere nus nus mein generosity koot koot ke bhari hai..so I wudn't mind at all...for those "extra" bucks

    Combination of Adam & Mathew...hmmmm..wonder how do u look like in real life....something to ponder about while I chillax on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello... hmmm me a bit late.. but then most reciepts arrive late.. hehe.. thanku for sharing ur happiness with me... it's definitely more precious than any wordly belonging..(sans hard cash... ahem ahem.. hehe :D)

    how r u btw.. been some time since u wrote something...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Time is passing you by